Dive into Pronty, a deep-sea Metroidvania where you face off against underwater mutants!
Pronty launches on Nintendo Switch, 7th March 2023
Tokyo, Japan – 2nd February 2023 – Happinet Corporation is today pleased to announce that underwater-based Metroidvania-style adventure, Pronty (originally released for Windows PC via Steam), is headed to Nintendo Switch on 7th March 2023.
Developed by 18 Light Game and Funzone Games for PC, Pronty will be published globally on Switch by Happinet Corporation on its Happinet Indie Collection label. Pronty will be available on the Nintendo eShop for $14.99/€14.99/£13.99, additionally, there will be a preorder 10% discount from the Nintendo e-shop available from today, 2nd February until launch.
Pronty is a 2D action-adventure game set under the ocean. In the near future, human beings have successfully found a way to live under the sea and hundreds of aquatic cities have transformed the seabed into a new Atlantis. But now, the cities are in danger. Only Pronty along with his weaponised robotic javelin partner, Bront can protect the City of the Deep, Royla and unravel the mysteries that lie within.
“Since the PC version of Pronty was released, we’ve received a constant stream of feedback from players asking for the game on wider consoles,” commented Ariel Pang/Joy Brick Inc., Overseas Business Division Manager. “We’re very grateful for the ongoing feedback and super excited to finally deliver Pronty on Nintendo Switch!”
Pronty Key features:
● Unique combat system - Command your weaponized robotic javelin partner, Bront to repel enemies, remove obstacles, and shield Pronty from harm through over 100 levels and 13 epic boss battles.
● Fight ferocious mutant fish monsters - Encounter over 40 types of sea creatures formed from a ghastly fusion of sea critters and marine debris. While some might look easy to defeat, there’s always a bigger fish…
● Swappable upgrades for customised combat - Unlock new abilities and upgrades in Pronty's Memory Board to put together strategies that work for every situation and play style.
● Challenge yourself in Boss Rush Mode - Replay to your heart's content in the boss rush mode located in Neptune’s Hall and change the difficulty settings to suit your skill level.
● Change Pronty’s appearance – Pronty features an exclusive to Switch New Skin, plus there are other costumes to win by defeating set parameters such as clearing Neptune Hall and unlocking a hidden ending…
About Happinet Corporation. Happinet is a Japanese comprehensive entertainment trading company that boasts either top or near-top market share in each of its four main businesses: toys; visual and music; video games; and amusements. For more information about Happinet, please visit the official website - https://www.happinet.co.jp/english/index.html.
About Joy Brick Inc. Joy Brick Inc., founded in 2018 in Taipei, is a game development company that not only produces games for console platforms, PC, and mobile devices but also publishes games and provides game development solutions. We have made 2 original games "Hidden Survivor" and "Panzer Knights", and some co-developed titles. We hope to create a game world exclusive to players by stacking bricks called "Joy" and we will continue to bring various creative works to all players.
About 18Light Game Founded in 2015, 18Light Game Ltd. is the association of young talents and friends gathered since 2012. Multi-awarded Studio, including by IMGA SEA and GWB 2020 for Magnesia, Behind the Screen, Pronty games. Our motto "Spotlight Yourself" is for the players. 18Light is committed to embarking on a long journey with gamers, filled with high-quality games with rich emotional stories; unique games, and worlds to explore that belong to them as much as to 18Light.
Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo.